Together We Can Make A Difference - Join Today!
Why Join the Stocklmeir PTA?
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. Your membership means participation in and support for our programs and activities. By joining, you also get an opportunity to:
- Be a part of enhancing and/or creating new student programs
- Make your voice heard
- Connect with other Stocklmeir families
- Stay better informed about school programs and updates
- Enhance your school community
Who can join the PTA?
Membership in PTA is for EVERYONE. Anyone with an interest in helping the students of the school can become a member.
- Moms, dads, guardians
- Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives
- Friends of the family
- Community businesses
- Teachers and staff
By becoming a member, you will be a part of the nation's largest parent group, PTA, with benefits from both Stocklmeir PTA and the National PTA. You will receive plenty of coupons and discounted rates to various locations, including a free Legoland Admission offer. Some of the benefits from the National PTA include:
- Exclusive offers from companies such as Staples and Hertz Car Rental.
- Online parenting resources, including articles from Our Children magazine.
- Bulletin Boards and the PTA Great Idea Bank allow members to discuss issues and share ideas online.
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues such as: Local Leader News, PTA Parent, This Week in Washington.
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online.
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more.
- The Member-to-Member Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families.
Please visit Member Perks for the most up-to-date information.