Direct Donation Campaign
Stocklmeir PTA programs are made possible by the generous donations of our school community. Our goal is to raise $100,000 this year!
Every year, Stocklmeir PTA asks for a donation to support our programs. The PTA suggested about is $300 (only 1.67 per day). However, any amount is appreciated. Help us meet our goal by dropping off a check at the school office or paying your donation online. Don’t forget the CORPORATE MATCH from your company!
Your direct donation amount is tax deductible? (Stocklmeir PTA TAX ID: 94-2589105 ). If you would like a receipt, please email the Treasurer at email@example.com.
What your support does for our students:
- Provides outstanding Art and Music Instruction by CSMA to showcase our students' creativity and expression.
- Ensures each student is prepared with Emergency Preparedness and Drills.
- Arranges enriching Assemblies in the areas of wildlife, science, theater, history and more.
- Promotes a strong sense of community at our Panda Picnic, Movie Night, S.T.E.M Fair and Auction and Walk-A-Thon in additon to other Events scheduled throughout the school year.
- Organizes clubs and programs including Running Club, Reflections, Community Service Club, Project Cornerstone, Room Reps and more.
Stocklmeir PTA raises funds needed to run and maintain key programs to benefit our students that are not or no longer supported through the California State School Funds program. Unfortunately, if we don't raise enough funds, we won't be able to continue our level of support for Stocklmeir and our children.
Help us meet our goal this year so that all students can benefit! Donate today!