Sponsored by the Stocklmeir PTA
Stocklmeir Panda's Running Club is a fun, voluntary activity for students in all Grades. TK and Kinders run in the mornings with their class - while grades 1-5 run on Tuesdays and Thursdays, during lunch hours.
When: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Grades 1 and 3: 12:00-12:30pm
- Grades 2, 4, 5: 12:45-1:15pm
Where: Stocklmeir Running Track
Volunteers are needed to keep this program going! Please sign-up here to volunteer.
If you have any questions, please contact our Running Club Coordinator: Suzy Case.
The Stocklmeir PTA would like to Congratulate all the students who participated during the 2019-20 school year! Stocklmeir students ran over 3,600 miles through the Running Club program.
Other Important Information:
- Parents are welcome to join their children at running club! If you'd like a nice run, join the students but please ensure you have completed your TB test and have your fingerprints on file with the school.
- Children are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and loose fitting clothing. On particularly hot days we will shorten running club and encourage children
- In the case of inclement weather or any other safety concern, Running Club will be cancelled and may be rescheduled for Friday.
Read our FAQS for our most asked questions.