Yearbook Cover Contest
2018-2019 Yearbook Cover Contest
Contest Theme: “50th Anniversary Celebration”
Due Date: Monday, October 22, 2018
Stocklmeir PTA is organizing a contest for the 2018-2019 yearbook cover. All K-5 students are invited and encouraged to participate. Bring your creativity and school spirit to the Panda Yearbook!
- Contest Theme: “50th Anniversary”. Draw pandas celebrating or pandas being active in our school and community. Draw your best interpretation of the theme.
- Title: STOCKLMEIR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, 50th ANNIVERSARY
The title must be included in your artwork. This is the title of our yearbook, so it should be easily seen. If this information is missing or misspelled your artwork will not be included in the contest.
- Your artwork should be drawn on a piece of paper the same size as this sheet (8.5 x 11 inches).
- Please make sure your entry is drawn in a PORTRAIT orientation, NOT landscape.
- Write your name, grade, teacher and room number ON THE BACK ONLY.
- Please make sure that your artwork covers the WHOLE page, right to the edges.
- Leave very little white space.
- Please make sure that you color the background of your artwork.
- You may use markers, crayons, paint, color pencils, and other 2D MEDIA. Do NOT use metallic papers or anything 3D if doing a collage.
- The drawing needs to be an ORIGINAL artwork done by you. You may not use images that are copyrighted.
- Please place your entry in the Stocklmeir PTA black box inside the office by 3:30pm on Monday, October 22nd .
- The judges of the competition are Stocklmeir Teachers and Staff. ALL voting is completed anonymously. One winner per grade will be selected. The overall winner is selected from the grade winners.
- Take your time, use your imagination, and have FUN! Thank you for participating, and GOOD LUCK!
- The winner from each grade and the overall winner will be announced during morning announcements in November.
Yearbooks will go on sale in March 2019, look out for the order form in your Panda Folder.
Any questions, contact the Yearbook Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org