Scholastic Book Fair
Every year, Stocklmeir hosts the Scholastic Book Fair at our school for a week during the fall. Not only do kids have an opportunity to explore and purchase books during this week, but we also host two Book Fair Family Nights where families can be a part of the excitement.
Volunteers Needed: We could really use your help at our Book Fair. Sign-ups are coming soon.
Book Fair Dates and Hours
- Nov. 4th: Student and Teacher Preview (No sales)
- Nov. 5th: 8:30am-3:00pm Family Night: 6:00pm -8:00pm
- Nov 6th: 8:30am-3:30pm
- Nov. 7th: 8:30am-3:30pm Family Night: 6:00pm -8:00pm
- Nov. 8th : 8:30am-3:30pm
Thanks to the generosity of our community, during the 2018-19 school year, we were able to raise $5,009.61 from sales to be used towards programs for our children!
We look forward to seeing you there.
For more information, contact Samyuktha Narayan.
A few important notes for parents:
1) All Sales at the book fair are final. There are No Returns or Exchanges.
2) Children in grades 1-5 will be allowed to shop at recess, lunch during the fair.
Parents - Please ensure you talk with your children about how much money they may spend when they are shopping by themselves. Parent volunteers at the fair cannot monitor student spending or be held accountable for purchases made by students.
3) We also request families not to send children unaccompanied to the family nights as these are outside of school hours and supervision is not provided.